Friday, July 1, 2011

Anushka Sharama


Anushka Sharma has now notched up her third straight success in a row with 'Band Baaja Baaraat' doing quite well at the box office. Before that, she has enjoyed some great times with 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' (Superhit) and 'Badmaash Company (Semi hit). Nevertheless, doesn't this girl from Bangalore feel disheartened that despite enjoying a cent percent record so far, she is yet to get her due?

"I am sure things will fall in place sooner or later," smiles Anushka who would next be seen in 'Patiala House' opposite Akshay Kumar, "If your work is not good and you are known only for your public appearances, your market value will eventually die it's natural death. This is the reason why I don't add any frills around me."She is hopeful though that things would change for better in due course of time.

"I would get the kind of respect and appreciation that I deserve in the industry. Let my body of work reach out to people," she says with her chin up, "I have immense confidence in myself. Eventually I think that if your work is good then people will sit up and notice that. There would be a wow factor that come in by itself."Well, one hopes so for sure Anushka with 'Patiala House' all set to hit the screens on 11th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment